Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 14 January 2015

It's A Guy Thing & A Gorjuss Girl - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
Today I have two cards to share as I have at last finished my DT card from before Christmas which I didn't get finished due to being ill, one is girlie and one features poor neglected little Edwin.
First up .......
 

 It's Wednesday which means ..........
 
 
 at
& this week our challenge is
IT'S A GUY THING
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
 My lovely teamies and I are featuring
products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge.
 
Today's card features a cute Magnolia Edwin with Derby Hat stamp from the Little London Collection along with some Tim Holtz goodies. Poor little Edwin gets overlooked by me all the time and it's not that I don't like him, I just get drawn to the girlie cards, the flowers are to blame lol. 
 
 The Copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - E43, E42, E40, clothes - W6, W4, W2 / C3, C1, C00, shoes - C7, C5, C3, cane - N5, N3. N1
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - anything goes, Stempelsonnen - anything goes,
 
 
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
 
 I couldn't join my lovely teamies for the last challenge before Christmas as I was too poorly to finish my card but as I said at the beginning of my post I have now finally finished adding the flowers so here it is -
 For this challenge the DT girlies were featuring Do Crafts products on our cards and I used a lovely Gorjuss Girl stamp and some pretty Papermania papers.
I even paper pieced her dress and hair ribbons attempting to save some time as I was desperately trying to finish my card in time for the challenge but failed miserably.

The Copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E01, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, dress - C3, C1, C00, socks - C1, C0, C00 / boots - B23, B21, B000.
Squirrel - E37, E35, E31, leaves - YG63, YG61, G94, E33, E31,
I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Creative Inspirations - anything goes, Crafty Sentiments - Girly, Paper Minutes - Flower Power, Crafts For Eternity - blue tones, Sister Act - anything goes,
 
That's me finished for today peeps, I'm off to put another jumper on as despite the heating being on I still feel cold and then I'm ready to settle down with a nice cup of coffee ready for an hour or two of relaxing blogging :)
Thanks for stopping by 

29 comments:

  1. Lovely card - perfect but still pretty xx Love that you managed to finish the other one too - so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both quite adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are just wonderful Mandy!! Both images are so sweet!!

    Glad to hear you are feeling better!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Mandy :-) Edwin is adorable, I love all the details and distressing, AWESOME and the Gorjuss girl is just that ! GORGEOUS ! the papers and all the embellies are so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, Mandy, glad you're feeling a bit better. Love both of these images, and of course, the way you always make them more special with your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both gorgeous card Mandy, I do love Edwin, but like you I tend to neglect him!!! A fabulous design, papers and embellishments.
    I'll 'kill two birds with one' while I'm here and say thanks so much for joining us with Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo liebe Mandy,
    beide Karten hast du ganz zauberhaft gestaltet,einfach ein Traum,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. so hard to make masculine card, yours is so fab! the gorjuss card is fantastic too
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mixed media background of your card, looks fabulous! I love the second one too, very sweet and beautiful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Mandy! I love how you added some paint to the corrugated board :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ganz toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Gorjuss girl card is so girly and so pretty, love her dress, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely gorgeous cards, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards Mandy are absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the attention to detail, paper piecing and stitching is lovely. Thanks for joining us at CI x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card and great layout.
    Thanks for joining us at the Stempelsonnen-challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at CFTH challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey Mandy! awesome cards....hope you have a super weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Mandy what greats cardsi love them both but I think that the first one is my favourite on as he's so cute.

    Hugs Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both cards are fabulous! Love your coloring skills! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I really like how you dressed up this gorgeous image, she looks so bright and happy. I really really like this card so sweet and adorable, especially with the paper piecing. :D Beautiful flowers and dp's.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. You always make the most gorgeous cards! I love both of these beautiful creations - especially the painted corrugated panel on the masculine card! The coloring and flowers on the feminine version are pure eye candy! Great paper piecing too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That Gorjuss is just gorgeous. :) Love the paper flowers and coloring of the image...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow--your work is just amazing! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two very lovely cards with wonderful details and stunning colouring. Thanks for joining us over at Party Time Tuesday this month.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card - just love these Gorjuss Girl stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins