Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Die Crazy! - Simon Says Stamp DT

Hello lovely peeps!
I've had a crazy week at work & I am so pleased I have two days off to recharge my batteries!
It's my baby girls birthday tomorrow and I am yet to finish her birthday card so I really am a woman on a mission trying to get it finished as it's a proper Mandy style card with lots of pretty embellishments on :)

Thank you to everyone who joined us for our last weeks special challenge & blog hop, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

It's Wednesday which means ..........    

 at
& this week our challenge is
DIE CRAZY! 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
We are showcasing
Wplus9
 products on our cards this week.
You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

I decided to do some faux embossing on this card so I die cut several of Wplus9's Seasonal Sentiments and adhered them to my card & then ran the card through by cuttlebug. I kept this card nice and simple as I didn't want to detract from the background so just added my favourite SSS Snowflake and a few gems. The sentiment is also by Wplus9 & is called Pretty Patchworks Stamps.
Sometimes wishing someone a "Happy Christmas" seems to be the wrong thing to say when you know their heart is breaking & they are overwhelmed with grief which I why I chose to add the sentiment wishing them "Hope".
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

Take a peek at the full range of new STAMPtember® goodies in store now :)
Stamptember-600x600
Don't forget to hop over to the STORE BLOG to join in the continuing STAMPtember® celebrations :)
Apologies the photos aren't the best the weather is vile here today and I can't seem to get my card to look as white as it really is.
My Etsy Shop
That's me finished for today peeps, I must get back to my craft room :)
Thanks for stopping by

14 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful - love the shimmer of the silver. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I love the embossed background, very lovely and very clever! the snowflakes and all white design with a touch of silver is stunning :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty, Mandy - love the subtle word background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did you wild with the dies!! Nice idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Mandy, I have that Simon snowflake too. I've had same probs trying to photograph too, tho last couple of days have been lovely. Thinking of you, keep your little heart up. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work, Mandy!! Love the white on white texture!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of the white on white faux embossing. Such an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mandy
    this is devine winter detail on you card
    love it
    one big hug
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is gorgeous! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the white on white dimensional background on your card, Many! Gorgeous Christmas card.
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins