Thank you for following me xx

Friday 16 October 2015

Simon Says Stamp New Release "Create Joy" is Revealed!

Hello lovely peeps!
I had planned on sharing this post yesterday but it took me so long to manually add all the new products in Inlinkz  that I fell asleep while typing!
I am now very please to say the fabulous new
release from
is now available in store & now I am awake again I've managed to link all the fabulous new goodies in the Inlinkz at the end of my post :)





I can never get enough Christmas craft supplies and there are so many gorgeous products in this release that I for one am one happy girl as I love these.

I have created three cards featuring products from the new release and I've also used some of my favourite Simon Says Stamp dies from previous releases.
I have used the new release "So Very Merry" stamp set on this card along with some of my favourite dies from previous Simon Says Stamp exclusive releases.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges -
Addicted To Stamps - bling, bling, Crafting With Friends - anything goes, Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes, Polkadoodle - use a die cut, Simply Papercraft - anything goes, C.R.A.F.T - Christmas, Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes
On this little card I have used the new "Mod Ornament" die along with a sentiment from the "Circle Holiday Sayings" stamp set.

This little card is totally CAS! I have again used the lovely "So Very Merry" stamp set along with the "Circle Holiday Sayings"

I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Catz - anything goes, Creative Fingers - anything goes, Stempelsonnen - Anything Goes,  Creative Moments - anything goes, Fab "n" Funky - make it square, 
Simon Says Stamp

That's me finished for today peeps!
Thanks for stopping by

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Mandy
    one big hug Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy these are stunning. I may just have too pop across and get some! Have a fabulous weekend! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy these are all beautifully designed cards they are very tasteful and elegant I love CAS style cards always look so professional
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your cards are really wonderful.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy - these are so pretty, I especially like the blue/silver/white one - it feels crisp and wintery - I love winter!!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three fabulous cards here Mandy! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello...Lovely card , looks fab, in fact they are all gorgeous
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ.
    X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty cards!!! Great to get a head start on the Holiday cards! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fabulous cards! I have a few of these goodies on my wish list and you kinda sealed the deal with you beautiful makes. hanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge this week! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends please remember to link to the actual challenge page not just the blog, many thanks Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are gorgeous cards Mandy!! So stylish, you are so creative!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome collection of Christmas cards you've created. My favorite one is the white on white embossed design card, with the colorful sentiment. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice selection of cards. Pretty designs. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness Mandy! Wow wow wow .. you've been busy with all sorts of GORGEOUSNESS! Every single card is unique in it's own way .. yet all beyond STUNNING! Always love your creations!

    ps .. thank you sooo much for stopping by my blog .. totally brightened my day! My apologies as well as I've really slacked on blogging. :(

    Big hugs to you dear,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such wonderful cards. I love the first card, so crisp and elegant. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all great cards!! I don't know which one is my fave, as they are all so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers this week, and hope to see you share your work with us again soon :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many pretty cards! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Die cut challenge! Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Stempelsonnen challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the layering of the white die cuts. What a great card. Thanks for entering the use a die challenge at Polkadoodles challenge blog, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins