Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Summer Sunshine - Simon Says Stamp DT

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I really didn't think I was going to be able to create a DT card for this weeks challenge as I was suffering with a complete lack of mojo & wasted hours in my craft room just sighing and achieving absolutely nothing!

It didn't help that not only did I have my DT card to create but also some commissioned cards & a card for a TV show and all have deadlines looming! I hate it when I have time to create but a complete crafters block! Thankfully it doesn't happen very often & to kick start my mojo after I had struggled with my DT card I abandoned all the other cards I need to create and made a couple of cards just because I felt like it which I am hoping has done the trick!


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is -
SUMMER SUNSHINE

& this week the design team are featuring our own fabulous

Simon Says Stamp

products on our cards.
If you have them we would love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to use them to enter our challenge.
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Today's card features several lovely Simon Says Stamp own brand exclusive products & I have again used that lovely 3 Sided Scallop Die from Simon's new One Of A Kind release to make my base card.
I love this cute little Simon Stamp which I coloured & fussy cut before adding to my card. The tag was water coloured and I added a few "splats" of copic opaque which I simply flicked onto the tag and then blotted and left to dry.
I think little Simon is definitely Summer sunshine ready lol.
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 



I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Crafty Creations - anything goes, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes,  Inspiration Destination - anything goes, Lemon Shortbread - anything goes, Creative Moments  anything goes, The Crafty Addicts - anything goes, Create & Makes - anything goes

Here's a couple of sneak peaks of cards I was up late last night creating when my mojo had thankfully kicked back in, and I will be sharing soon & uploading to Etsy :)


That's me finished for today, thanks for stopping by

9 comments:

  1. This made me smile so much it's such a fun card !
    I know what you mean about mojo mines go on holiday. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this card for our theme this week, Mandy! Love Simon chillin' in his Hawaiian shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card. dog is awesome.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love seeing Simon all decked out for Summer! He looks SO cute! Love the happy yellow background, perfect for the challenge! Well done, Mandy :)


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love your card! It does bring sunshine as it makes me smile with I look at it. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins